Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17th and frost!



The view from my bedroom window this morning.  Couldn't believe my eyes!

Even with electric fence I had to put the peas in bondage...... 

 
Onions making their way through the blanket of maple seeds.

Blueberries looking good! 

The girls seem quite happy in their chalet.

Perennials are stunted this year due to lack of water.

will little rain the weeds have subsided too and that's OK!



Oh Look, the door to my studio! 

Garden is pretty well planted now onto mulching I have a feeling it's going to be a dry summer.
We look forward to peas, edible peapods, beets, radishes, onions, lettuce, many varieties of cabbage, runner beans, bush beans, chard, leeks, potatoes, loads of herbs, acorn squash, pumpkins, jers. artichokes, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, hot peppers, sweet peppers, carrots, tomatoes and of course EGGS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment