Friday, September 19, 2014

New Gallery opens tonight!

Made it to the finish line!  
Although last night around 7 p.m. I wasn't so sure we were going to open.
Not gonna lie it's been a haul this last week. 

But this morning I walked out the back door and saw this….. 



and the feeling of peace and satisfaction came to be….. 

I have done everything I could possibly do to open the doors tonight.  
The pots are in place, and I think it looks pretty good.  
Going in early to mop the floor, put up a few extra lights and price everything. 

If you're in the area of W78th Street Studios  stop by!!  
Tonight is Third Fridays so everybody will be open until at least 9 pm and I bet a little later!  
We will be celebrating in Suite 225, which is down a dark hall on the second floor next to 
Blank Canvas Theater and Mark Kreiger Studios.  

So happy to have arrived in my first gallery space with no rules!  

Oh and they even put a clause in my lease that I can bring my dog to work!! 
Now to find the perfect dog……. 

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! BREAK A LEG!!!! HAVE A GOOD EVENING!!!! HAVE A WONDERFULLY FULFILLING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you have earned a dog! Go get one and I'll pretend he/ she is mine and you are keeping him/ her for me :-)
    Hope the opening is a huge success, fingers crossed for you!
    Send me your address and I'll send ya some soap to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!! thanks everybody :) It was truly a night!

    Yup, #1 on the list……. Dog!

    ReplyDelete